Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I'm Alive!

Although I am too lazy and tired to write what I really want to write, I thought I'd post something anyway. So instead of hearing about my fabulous classes, the soccer tournament I reffed, the soccer game I just came from where the parents scared the beejeezus out of me, or my 4th of July trip out East, you just get a few sentences to know I'm alive.

Really, the fact that I am still functioning on some level surprises me. These breathing issues are really taking a toll on me, and I keep getting tired. Also, the stupid meds make me feel all hopped up and shaky. I know that I should just be happy that I can breathe without gasping, but I'd like to be able to do that and not shake and sleep and not feel all foggy. I guess you take what you can get, though.

In other news, I have mailed my friends' engagement party invites. The date for the party is now set in stone! Yay! Now I just have to get the rest of it together! I know I'm bringing the main dish, Joe is bringing the drinks, and Linnea is bringing dessert. Andrew, bless his heart, can't make it to the party because he has rehearsal for a play (up in Alexandria) but is coming to help me clean up afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment