Thursday, March 31, 2011

Results of the Favorite Tea Survey - Take II

Alright folks. The first time around, nobody voted on the tea survey. This could lead a person to think that none of you drink tea, which I happen to know is just not true. Lucky for you, you were given a second chance - a shot at tea redemption!

The results are as follows:

Tea Survey II: Which of the following do you prefer?



Early Grey
  (28%)
 
Chamomile
  (28%)
 
Mint
  (14%)
 
Orange Pekoe
  (14%)
 
Green
  (14%)
Coffee is better.
  (0%)


As you can see, Early Grey and Chamomile won, but I have to wonder if that is because they were at the top of the list? Usually, I prefer any kind of tea with mint in it, so if I voted, I would cast my vote for mint. Of course, tea is tea, and as long as it isn't President's Choice black tea sold in bulk and steeped for 5 hours creating an oily film on the top, I will probably drink it and enjoy it. Of course, I drank that President's Choice tea, too. I just didn't enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment