Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Special Blend of Eyes and Ears

The Similac Baby Formula commercial that keeps coming up on Hulu makes me laugh. Let us pretend we aren't disturbed that something about my viewing and internet habits indicate that I have a baby, which is why they keep advertising baby formula.

The commercial boasts that Similac has a special "eye and ear blend". Now, I know that the good folks over at Similac probably mean that their formula contains vitamins and minerals that help the development of a baby's eyes and ears, but that is not how it sounds.

I imagine a baby formula made up of a special blend of eyes and ears. Nothing better for baby than powdered eyes and ears mixed with baby formula! Someone (FDA?) should probably go inspect their plant and make sure that I am wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment