Thursday, August 2, 2012

Things Kids Said To Me Today

I went on a field trip today with my summer students to Como Zoo, and we spent a long time on the bus. After work, I visited with some of my school-year students. I heard some very interesting things today.

"Teacher! Look at all those people laying down!" (He was pointing out the bus at a cemetery.)

"You're a teacher, but even when you aren't at school you are being good!"

"I saw you first, right? I saw you first so I win, right?"

"How long did it take you to walk here?" (As they greeted me at my car door)

"I didn't recognize you at first because you looked old and blonde. Why did you look old and blonde?"

I have no idea why I looked old and blonde as I am neither old, nor anywhere close to blonde, but that's alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment