Thursday, November 17, 2011

Because I'm Awesome (#6)

  • I have had chocolate cake for breakfast every day this week. I'm single, in my twenties, and there was chocolate cake on the counter.
  • At 8:15 I made the decision to get in the shower in five minutes. That way I would have time to take a leisurely shower, let my hair dry a bit before bed, not be rushed in the morning, and still get to do my bedtime calm-down routine at a reasonable hour. It is now 8:57.
  • Since I was too lazy to walk to the bedroom and get a pillow, I am using the armrest to support my head and neck as I sprawl on the couch. It is not comfortable at all. In fact, I may not be able to move my neck when I finally get up, but whatever. I don't think I really use my neck, anyway.
  • I talked to my mom on the phone twice today. I also talked to her yesterday.
  • After school, I hid from all of my colleagues so that I could have quiet work time and sit unlady-like on a chair while I corrected tests. 
  • Now that the chocolate cake is gone, I am a little worried about finding a suitable breakfast tomorrow. I will probably have to eat something like cereal or oatmeal. Who am I kidding? I'll probably have something like cheese and crackers, marshmallows, or chips and salsa. Maybe there will be cupcakes or cookies in the lounge tomorrow at work. As long as they are nut-free, I can sometimes snag a breakfast of champions while I make my copies in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment