Monday, September 22, 2008

Angry! GRRR!


AHHHH!!!!!!!


After hours and hours of uninterrupted school work, job searching, and attempts at figuring out the grad school process, I have become increasingly rageful. My anger is not caused by anything in particular. Unfortunately, this means my anger is not directed at anything in particular and everything is causing me further stress and angst. A noisy car drives by my window, and I glare angrily out the window; my rug is scrunched up on the floor by my bed, so I call it stupid and kick it; my music becomes annoying, so I growl at my computer and turn off the tunes; the silence makes me angry, too, so I turn the music back on; my computer stalls for a second, so I begin frothing at the mouth and throwing myself up against the wall. Really, it is amazing my roommate and the two cats who are in the apartment with me right now can still stand me. The constant groaning, growling, moaning, incoherent mumbling and banging from throwing myself up against the wall has not alarmed them in any way yet.


Grrrr.....


Now I am frustrated because I don't have the patience to write anything of substance.


My new future plan is to drop out of college right now. Sure I only have part of a semester left, but screw it. I will then move into a large box in the woods by my parents' house. When my folks go to work, I will sneak into the house and eat and bath if necessary, then return back to my make-shift dwelling. It'll probably get pretty cold in the winter, and I'm sure I'll smell pretty terrible after a bit. I can deal with it.


I could just beat something! Nothing that could be alive, like a cat or a stuffed animal that is inanimate by day but certainly comes to life at night. You really don't want to upset the stuffed animals. If they really manage to come to life every night and party together, like I imagine they do, and are quiet enough to not wake me, I am certain they could kill me in my sleep if I were abusive. Don't judge me. I'm just covering my bases.


Excuse me as I go to half-heartedly watch some mindless television.

No comments:

Post a Comment