Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Candy Portraiture = Confusion

While doing some very important research for some very important upcoming events, I came across this "craft":

http://blog.craftzine.com/archive/2010/11/how-to_preserve_a_candy_portra.html

I can't even read how to do the craft because I cannot begin to fathom why you would take perfectly good candy and glue it into a picture. Then you DON'T eat it. And in the introduction to this craft it says, "and now you have a big bag or two of candy that you don't really want to eat." WHA-AT? Who has bags of candy that they don't want to eat? Seriously! What kind of world are we living in?

Of course this is written by the woman who once ate a jelly bean out of her sheets even though she couldn't remember the last time she had jelly beans. And yesterday I found a lonely Swedish fish under the coffee table, and I ate him, too.

Please feel free to send any of that "unwanted" peanut free candy my way. I'll take care of it for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment