Saturday, December 4, 2010

Ain't Misbehavin'

It is Saturday night, and life is pretty good. I am sitting on the couch with Squeaky curled up next to me. I am working on a crossword puzzle, drinking my fancy-schmancy Earl Grey loose leaf tea out of a hand crafted, hand painted mug while listening to my "Ain't Misbehavin'" jazz cd. The only thing distinguishing me from an old lady is the fact that the music and crossword puzzle are on my laptop.

Never fear, though. I have young-people-plans tonight, too. Dani and Linnea are in the car RIGHT NOW driving down to spend the night with me. I don't know what we'll do. Probably go out to eat or order in, then play board games, do little activities, etc. We had intentions of looking into a place to go dancing or something, but I have the feeling we may cop out and just hang out. This is fine with me.

Peggy Lee is singing "Why Don't You Do Right?" now. I like this one. Time for another swig of tea and another crossword puzzle!

No comments:

Post a Comment