Monday, December 20, 2010

Things That are Things That I Think I Should Share

1. Modern Nativity: Apparently my sister enjoyed it so much, she watched it twice. It was cute, so I'll give it that.



 I kind of feel like it is a giant commercial, though, so that might be what is stopping me from enjoying it as much as others seem to be.

2. Dexter: So I've been watching this recently, and no wonder people like it. It is very engrossing, but not so much so that I have to really focus on what's going on. This is good because as you may know, my students are rubbing off on me and I am beginning to have a shorter and shorter attention span. This might be because I cater to kiddos, and we change gears about every 10 minutes.....Proof of that is right now. I am off topic. Dexter is a decent show, and if you are looking for a new show to get into, even though I am only partway through season 2, I would recommend it.

3. "Open Relationship": Every once and a while when I hear the phrase "open relationship", this  starts playing in my head. It took a little bit of creative search words to find it again, but VOILA:






I think it is clever, anyway. Catchy. Makes me giggle.

4. Danny Friedman and the Beastman Band: The couple I used to babysit for had the most adorable baby! And the guy, unbeknown to me all that time, was in this band.


http://www.beastmanband.com/

 Might I suggest "Lord, I'm a Chicken" or "Woman, I don't want no baby comin' out of you!"...

5. Snow: Due to the snow, we got out 2 hours early today! WOOHOO Early release! Good news is I got to go home early. Bad news is, this could screw up my weeks lessons. Good news, I got to chill and watch some television shows. Bad news is I kind of goofed around and got a fraction of the things done that I could have. Good news, I am feeling pretty relaxed. Sigh.

6. Retro Folgers Commercials: Another one for your enjoyment.






See what she did there? She took his infuriating demeanor and turned it right back around on him! Doesn't feel so good to be on the other side, does it, Harold? And like I said to Harvey and other husband, "Why don't you make your own stupid coffee?"

No comments:

Post a Comment