Saturday, February 26, 2011

Results of the "Most Awesome Canadian Province" Survey

You can't see me, but I am shaking my head and pursing my lips in disappointment. Really, folks? Only five of you could muster up the energy to choose a favorite Canadian Province? Even if you haven't been there, you could have chosen based on which one is the most fun to say, the shape on the map, or base it on the people you have met from those provinces.

Tsk, tsk, friends.

The results are as follows:

In your calm, objective opinion, which Canadian province is the best?

Quebec
  (80%)
Ontario
  (20%)
Alberta
  (0%)
Manitoba
  (0%)
BC
  (0%)
PEI
  (0%)
One of the other ones...
  (0%)


In my calm, objective opinion, I would have to choose Quebec. My years living there were amazing. What a mixed up, crazy, wonderful place. They offer you such wonders as the Bloc Quebecois, Gilles Duceppe and his eerily blue eyes, Celine Dion, fireworks shows inspired by Celine Dion, the language police, and stop signs that say "arret". Come on, guys!

Of course I will acknowledge that Ontario has given the world one of my favorite people of all time, so that is one point for Ontario....

Do better this time, people. Remember to vote on the poll.

No comments:

Post a Comment