Sunday, February 6, 2011

Weekend Headlines

So much to tell you! There is no way I can do it justice! Instead of writing paragraphs and paragraphs about my awesome weekend (full of further successes), I am going to mix it up and give you headlines, as if my apartment were its own city and had its own small town newspaper.


Dinner at Mac’s Diner Success:
Onion Rings Consumed in Skyway System

Rick Springfield Concert Awesome!
Not at all lame!

Scandal! Rick Springfield Drunk?
21 minute rendition of “Don’t Talk to Strangers” raises eyebrows

Mac’s Makes Marvelous Pancakes

Premier of the New Living Room Rug!
Cat seems to enjoy it

Exorbitant Spending:
Trader Joe’s and iTunes drain income

Invitation to Super Bowl Party surprises and delights!

Super Bowl Party Fun:
Beer Boiled Brats served!

Packers Victorious Super Bowl XLV
Residents have mixed feelings


Now take the Hot Chocolate survey! Quick! Before time runs out!

1 comment:

  1. This is genius and hilarious! Also: I would read the newspaper of your life. The headlines speak to me.

    ReplyDelete