Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Laughing All the Way to Corydon, Indianna

I was introduced to "Rhett & Link: Commercial Kings" by crazy random happenstance this evening. If your not familiar with the whole premise, like past Ivy McDougalhopper, you can learn about their show a little bit here. The gist is they make super awesome local commercials going off of the business owner ideas.

This is the first one I watched, and I was intrigued enough to watch some more. I kind of wish I could go to this car wash. My yellow car could use and Abraham Lincoln right about now.



After that, I watched this one, which I get a real kick out of.



Not only do black and white people work at The Red House Furniture Store, but both black and white people buy their furniture! "At The Red House! Where black people and white people buy furniture!"

Finally, for tonight, the last one I will share with you is Rhett & Links' commercial for an Indianapolis drug store called Butt Drugs.



It is funny every time. EVERY TIME. Probably because I still have the sense of humor of a 7 year old, but whatever. You're going to watch it again right now and laugh yourself silly, aren't you?

Yeah. You're 7 years old, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment