Monday, July 11, 2011

Results of the "Childhood Career Dream" Survey

The results are as follows:

As a child, what did you dream of becoming?

Olympic Athlete
  (14%)
 
President or Prime Minister of your country
  (42%)
 
Professional Musician
  (14%)
 
Stay at Home Parent
  (14%)
 
Movie Star
  (0%)
Amazingly Successful Recording Artist
  (0%)
World-Renowned Artist
  (14%)
 
None of the Above
  (0%)
All of the Above
  (0%)

At 42%, I think it is safe to assume that many of you are into politics. Someone wanted to be a stay at home parent when they were little, and to be honest, as a little girl the thought crossed my mind as well. It was never my dream, though. I dreamed of being a world renowned musician.

Instead I am a teacher, and that's pretty cool, too. Alright - It's pretty awesome.

You can of course email me or tell me your answers in person, otherwise, leave a comment telling us all about it. How many of you are still working towards your childhood career dreams? How many of you have changed your goal? What do you do now? Hopefully no one has given up on their ideal career!

No comments:

Post a Comment