Friday, March 25, 2011

Because I'm Awesome (#2)

Yesterday was pajama day at school, and I promised my kiddos and the munchkins in the 3rd grade pod that I would wear my pajamas. So I did. I wore my purple flannel pajamas with the owls on them. Several other teachers also wore their pajamas, but it should be brought up that I am apparently the only female in the building that wears matching pajamas. Also, the pattern on my pajamas - owls - is not like th pattern on the other teachers' pajamas - plaid, stripes, solid, etc.

The only other teacher I saw wearing matching pajamas (and button up, just like mine!) was our EBD teacher, and that tickled me.

Then, because I am awesome, I went out to get an appetizer with a colleague after work. This means I went in public, with a potential friend (see this post by Non-Sequidurrr), to Applebee's, IN THE MALL in my pajamas. The server kind of gave me a weird look. For once, though, I don't think I saw anyone I know (other than the teacher I was there with). Also, I high school students totally complimented my pajamas, and I choose to believe he was not being sarcastic.

*Last reminder to VOTE on the tea poll!*

No comments:

Post a Comment