Monday, March 7, 2011

Living It Up Young-People Style

Let me tell you, folks, I have been living it up young-people style!

Over the weekend, several of us went out to the Shout House and saw the dueling pianos. It was amazing! How do the pianists know all the songs? It is one thing to be able to play all the songs by ear and make it work, but they knew all the lyrics, too! How can that be? Incredible!

I should mention that before hand, we went to Pardon My French in Eagan, and that was absolutely delicious, as usual. Towards the end of our time at the Shout House, I was starting to get hungry again. As you may know, I need to eat a little bit every couple of hours. Luckily, Paula is the same way. After a brief discussion (for us anyway - we're terrible at making decisions!), we packed up and headed to Perkins. There, I devoured and enjoyed a short stack and a side of bacon. The most important part is the bacon.

Tonight was my first night of "Booty Burning Bootcamp". My colleague with the classroom next door knows that I am always up for an adventure and have a love for community education, and we decided to take a class together. The original plan was a cooking course, but there was nothing available that we both enjoyed/could eat without dying. So, I let her pick whichever other course she wanted, and we're in the "Booty Burning Bootcamp". 

And let me tell you - my booty is getting burned! Tomorrow I will be hobbling around, barely able to lift my arms high enough to use the key to get into the classroom. Although the stairs going down to get out of the apartment may actually pose the biggest threat.

Now, after dinner, I am munching on pizza rolls and considering a bowl of mint chocolate chip ice cream. How old do I think I am?

*Now vote on the cake poll! Who doesn't like cake?*

No comments:

Post a Comment