Thursday, April 7, 2011

Results of the Survey Where You Help the Protagitron and I Decide Where to Go Next

Recently, the lovely, talented, hilarious, intelligent Protagitron and I went to Seattle. Neither of us lives in Seattle, but we decided to meet there for a number of reasons.

1. I wanted to see the Protagitron.
2. The Protagitron claimed to want to see me.
3. I am a school teacher with a spring break.
4. The Protagitron could not fly to MN.
5. It was too expensive for me to fly to Victoria, BC.
6. We wanted to see Seattle.

The Seattle adventure went so well, and there was so much fun and awesomeness, we have decided that we need a new tradition. I visited the Protagitron when she was living in Montreal in July, and then we met in a major city. Next, the Protagitron must visit me. After that, we will meet up in a major city.

This is where the poll came in. Even though this trip could be quite a ways in the future, it is exciting to plan. That way we can look for deals and have something to look forward to for the many months to come.

Which major city should the Protagitron and I visit next?

Boston
  (12%)
New York
  (25%)
Chicago
  (0%)
LA
  (12%)
Mexico City
  (0%)
Orlando (Mostly for Harry Potter World)
  (50%)

As you can see, we will clearly be going to Harry Potter World. Ms. Protagitron herself has informed me that that is where her vote went. It has been my dream since I was a very small child (pre-Harry Potter) to be chosen to attend a magical wizardry school. We are going to make this happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment