Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Results of the "Disney Princess Quiz" Survey

Since the turnout for the Disney Princess Survey was so pathetic, I asked you to take the quiz at the Disney website and report back which Disney Princess you are most like, according to Disney. The turnout for this survey was marginally better, which is surprising since you actually had to do more work, go to another website, take a quiz, and report back rather than just click an answer, but that's alright.

After taking the quiz, which Disney Princess are you most like?

Belle
  (50%)
 
Jasmine
  (0%)
Ariel
  (0%)
Snow White
  (16%)
 
Cinderella
  (16%)
 
Aurora
  (0%)
I'm not taking that stupid quiz.
  (16%)

As you can see, most people, according to Disney, are most like Belle. I think you'll remember me saying that if I could be any Disney Princess, I would be Belle, despite her emotionally (and possibly physically) abusive relationship because of her awesome library. Plus, having a footstool as a pet would be kind of awesome.

On the downside, I guess you wouldn't have any privacy because everything is alive in the castle. That would make bath time kind of creepy and possibly uncomfortable for all those involved, especially the tub and the towel.

Anyway, I took the quiz and Disney says I am most like Cinderella. Whatever. It was my favorite movie as a child, so maybe that says something. I used to be able to re-enact it word for word and make my uncle play along with me.

Also, thank you for your honesty, those of you that admitted you weren't taking the quiz. I completely understand, although I assume you are generally a crabby person who never goes outside to enjoy the sunshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment