Saturday, June 4, 2011

Results of the "Disney Princess" Survey

Quite a while back, I asked you the question: If you HAD to be a Disney Princess, which would you be?

The poll has been closed for a while, but I have been putting off posting the results because of the absolutely pathetic number of participants. Only four people on the internet bothered to choose an answer. I even asked male readers to just suck it up and choose.

The results are as follows:

Cinderella (Cinderella)
  1 (25%)
Aurora (Sleeping Beauty)
  0 (0%)
Jasmine (Aladdin)
  2 (50%)
Ariel (The Little Mermaid)
  0 (0%)
Snow White (Snow White and the Seven Dwarves)
  0 (0%)
Belle (Beauty and the Beast)
  1 (25%)


To be completely honest, I am rather surprised that Jasmine had the most (albeit a still pathetically small amount of) votes. Myself, I would have to be Belle from Beauty and the Beast. Sure she's in an emotionally abusive relationship, but she lives in a castle in France, has enchanted household staff that put on dinner shows, and she has an absolutely amazing library. I would spend all my time in that library!

If you didn't provide any input for this survey, I will assume it was because you did not know which princess you are most like and refused to make an uninformed decision. Please take this quiz at the Disney Website and vote on the new poll. Do it. Now.

2 comments:

  1. I voted for Jasmine. Though Jasmine is not my favorite princess, I gave it a little thought:

    She has a living parent. She has a KINGDOM with lots and lots of gold. Access to a genie and a flying carpet. A tiger as a pet. A monkey as a second pet. She was never put under a horrible spell or had to fundamentally change who she was as a person to get her man. Aladdin is hot.

    Yeah, I think that's it. JASMINE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are excellent reasons. You obviously put a lot of thought into it. I was not saying that Jasmine would not be a good princess to be, I was just surprised that her life was so popular. When you point out the obvious reasons her life was better, the choice seems clear!

    ReplyDelete