Sunday, June 19, 2011

Vacation Book Pile


This week is my vacation time, and I have a stack of books to read. I have already finished one, and am halfway through the second. In fact, it occurred to me a couple of hours ago that I should probably slow down or I will run out of reading material. Since this seemed a reasonable fear, I stopped reading and watched the first part of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 with my family.

The Professor and the Madman: A Tale of Murder, Insanity, and the Making of the Oxford English Dictionary (P.S.)
Completed!
And Only to DeceiveNorthanger Abbey [NORTHANGER ABBEY -OS N/D]The Titan's Curse (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Book 3)The Forgotten Founding Father: Noah Webster's Obsession and the Creation of an American Culture

Please note that the artwork on And Only to Deceive  and Jane Austen's Northanger Abbey are the same. I bought them on two completely seperate trips to my beloved Rochester Barnes and Noble, and didn't notice until I pulled them both out and put them next to each other. Perhaps Northanger Abbey will slow me down a bit, and I will have plenty to read this week.

Reading is pretty amazing.

*Don't forget to vote on the poll in the upper right hand corner! If you had to work at the Scranton branch of Dunder Mifflon, who would be your best work friend?*

No comments:

Post a Comment